Please vote for us!!!

090823.SNSD.News.SNSD's Yoona,I'm 50 kg and 167 cm

Sunday, August 23, 2009


Yoona, of popular idol group SNSD, revealed her height and weight for the first time on TV and it is a hot topic.

On KBS 2TV's 'Shin Dongyup & Shin Bongsun's Champagne' that was broadcasted on the 22nd, Yoona of SNSD was a guest. While other guests were talking about their diets, she revealed her weight and height.

Choi Hwajung asked, "How much do you weigh right now, Yoona?" Yoona responded by saying, "I'm a little under 50 kg [~110 lb]" and then shyly smiled. The MCs then asked her, "How tall are you?" Yoona responded by saying, "167 cm [~5 ft 6 in]."

The other female guests became a little bitter after hearing this and looked enviously at her.

MC Shin Bongsun asserted that her height and weight are average, and said that there is a problem with the standard that males have for females. She then said, "I am 157 cm [~5 ft 2 in] and I weigh 57 kg [~126 lb], and when I went to a hospital, they told me that my height and weight are both average."

Noh Sahyeon also asserted that she was of average height and weight, saying, "I am 165 cm [~5 ft 5 in] and I weigh 65 kg [~143 lb]." Noh Sahyeon brought laughter to the set by revealing that whenever she sees skinny and pretty females, she wants to hit them.

This broadcast of 'Shin Dongyup & Shin Bongsun's Champagne' had Yoona, No Sahyeon, Choi Hwajung, Kim Youngchul, and Lee Hongki as guests.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20090823n01384
Reporter: Choi Joonki (issue@tvdaily.co.kr)
Translation: jreddevil07

Comments

One response to “090823.SNSD.News.SNSD's Yoona,I'm 50 kg and 167 cm”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

When I started to listen SNSD, I hate Yoona xD I hate her smile and her face, but since Gee, I started to love her ^^ She is very cute, hahaha xD
And yes, she is very thin and tall, at least for average asian women, isn't she? ^^

Post a Comment

 
GIRLS' GENERATION FANSITE. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger